Wednesday, October 27, 2010

mile 1 in my shoes

Alright! well for beginners my name is Joshua John. You can call me Josh Or J John. If you can, try not to mix up my first and last names. BUUT if you do, no worries. Okay, let's see. God is a major part of my life. I always try to do what is right. I was born in India, on a late June 26th morning. I moved to America in 2007 and I have lived in Bloomfield ever since. I live with my parents and two younger brothers. I love playing and watching Basketball. I do not have a favorite team but LeBron James is my favorite player. I also love playing Volleyball. I also love watching football( I do not have a favorite team but I usually side with the less popular team). I absolutely adore music. I listen to a variety of music( even French music). I also like to read. I don't like the cold very much. I like to trek when I get the chance. Oh and before I die, I want to do a couple of things. I want to go sky diving, bungee jumping and para sailing. I also want to learn how to surf. Soooo....anybody want to go skydiving? :) I am open to new ideas and i always try to see matters through all possible perspectives. I am impatient at times but I try my best not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment